- 14 Weeks of Love and Labour: Teaching Regency and Desert Romance to Undergraduate Students Karin Heiss
- “I’m a Feminist, But…” Popular Romance in the Women’s Literature Classroom Julie M. Dugger
- Genre, Author, Text, Reader: Teaching Nora Roberts’s Spellbound Beth Driscoll
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Popular Romance Studies: What is it, and why does it matter?
by Lisa FletcherLisa Fletcher
- Pedagogy Report: Embedding Popular Romance Studies in Undergraduate English Units: Teaching Georgette Heyer’s Sylvester Lisa Fletcher